Do you know Gordon Ramsay’s Top 10 Famous Dishes? Most people who know Gordon Ramsay, know him as the angry chef who yells at people, swears a lot and is never happy with anything. But Gordon Ramsay is actually a really friendly guy with a real passion for food. All he wants to do is teach people how to make better food on their own cookery. So whether you’re a gourmet wannabe or novice chef why not take a shot at these top 10 famous Gordon Ramsay dishes.
Comment #GordonRamsay #Ramsay #Gordon if you would love to try and eat Gordon Ramsay top 10 famous dishes list.
0:35 Chef Ramsay’s Fish Cakes with Anchovy Dressing
1:56 Gordon Ramsay’s Roast Chicken
3:12 Gordon Ramsay’s Herb Omelette
4:31 Meatball Subs the Ramsay Way
5:47 Chef Ramsay’s Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
6:54 Mini Chocolate Tarts by Chef Ramsay
8:07 Gordon Ramsay’s Butter Chicken
9:23 Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta by Gordon Ramsay
10:46 Chef Ramsay’s Healthy Full English Breakfast
12:06 Beef Wellington the Gordon Ramsay Way
- These fish cakes combine the delicious flavors of both fresh salmon and smoked haddock, along with lemon, thyme, and parsley, with potatoes and bread crumbs to create fish cakes that are both light and packed with flavor.
- Ramsay's roast chicken is actually deceptively simple, utilizing just a few extra ingredients to highlight the real star of the show: the chicken.
- Mastering an omelet can lead to other great culinary works like a frittata or even a great quiche.
- If you've never tried to make your own and have only ever gotten meatball subs from Subway, then you absolutely have to try making Gordon Ramsay's version of a meatball sub.
- Pork tenderloin is a great cut of meat: it is tender juicy, and actually relatively inexpensive.
- These chocolate tarts may take some effort, but the end result will be amazing.
- Ramsay has a butter chicken recipe that is absolutely amazing and can really teach you some good lessons about seasoning and enhancing the flavor of your dishes.
- This brussels sprout dish is also accented by chestnuts, which not only add a nice flavor profile, but also texture.
- This version of an English breakfast is actually slightly healthier than the traditional one you may have seen in photos online.
- Beef Wellington, of course, involves wrapping a good cut of beef, in this case, a nice beef tenderloin, along with a mixture of sauteed mushrooms, thyme, and other seasonings, and wrapping them up in puff pastry.
Subscribed to Babble Top on YouTube? https://goo.gl/Grh1Wg
Gordon Ramsay’s Most SAVAGE Tweets! https://youtu.be/I0w7yEObkIg
Top 10 Gordon Ramsay TWITTER INSULTS! https://youtu.be/011-5yuSJQ0
10 Times Gordon Ramsay Got VERY SICK (Kitchen Nightmares) https://youtu.be/nAk8y1MRak4
Top 10 Gordon Ramsay SHUTDOWNS (Kitchen Nightmares) (Part 1) https://youtu.be/PWjEwV48rbg
Want to see our Most Popular Videos? Check them out here: https://goo.gl/tz6DA4
Check Out Our Latest VIDEOS! https://goo.gl/sXyUWH
And Let Us Know What VIDEOS You Think We Should Do Next In The Comments Bellow!
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).