Jay Fielden of Esquire, Scott Schuman (The Sartorialist) and others discuss changing dress codes and attitudes with Simon Crompton, founder of PermanentStyle.com.
Is dressing up still a compliment to a host? What do you wear every day when anyone can wear anything at all?
A fascinating and entertaining discussion, which took place in New York in October 2018. The full speakers are:
- Simon Crompton, Permanent Style (chair)
- Jay Fielden, Editor in Chief, Esquire
- Scott Schuman, photographer, The Sartorialist
- Bruce Boyer, author
- Averyl Oates, Managing Director, 10 Corso Como
- John Demsey, Group Executive Director, Estee Lauder
More from the event, including photography and details on the audience, can be found on PermanentStyle.com here: