✎ Grab a snack and chew on today's lessons from a man who went from a kid who always wanted to become a commando, to spending 20 years in the U.S. Navy SEAL teams, receiving Silver and Bronze Star medals for his service in the Iraq War, and helping others succeed by teaching the leadership principles he learned on the battlefield. He's Jocko Willink and here's my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 3!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What are the success rules from Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Kanye West, Tony Robbins, and Elon Musk that had the biggest personal impact on me? Find out here: https://www.evancarmichael.com/top10bonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• John "Jocko" Willink's Top 10 Rules For Success - https://youtu.be/y7Sz4ak7DVg
• 'Jocko' Willink MOTIVATION - https://youtu.be/eoXNmoTLS20
• Start NOW - Jocko Willink - https://youtu.be/8WdqYf8Dwro
-= JOCKO'S RULES =-
1. Be strong
2. Find your mission
3. Have short & long-term goals
4. Show & earn respect
5. Have balance
6. Know when to detach
7. Ask for help when needed
8. Take responsibility
9. Be a good team player
10. Get on track
-= BONUS =-
* Be a rebel
✎ He enlisted in the United States Navy in 1990. He served eight years on active duty, as an enlisted Navy SEAL. He completed multiple deployments to Asia, Middle East, and Europe. He was commander of SEAL Team Three's Task Unit Bruiser during the Battle of Ramadi. He was awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and numerous other personal and unit awards. In 2010, Jocko retired from the Navy and launched Echelon Front. He teaches the leadership principles he learned on the battlefield to help others lead and win. He's the author of the book Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win. He started his own weekly podcast, The Jocko Podcast. He's an avid Brazilian jiu-jitsu practitioner.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/2kACo56hTEM Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/23dArPpXgCM Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/j6eguAnwlu8 Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/dSI5Sn5REyw Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/4FQ2MbH9NbY Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/yl9zjEihuNg Jocko Podcast
https://youtu.be/tOYgiWEoJgs Jocko Podcast
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I'll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan's t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it'll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching - I really appreciate it :)